- Brand Registration and Names
- Trademarks, copyrights, information and technology
- Patent Research
- Franchising and License Agreements
Registration of Intellectual Property (IP) in the Republic of Cyprus and tax advantages:
- The Republic of Cyprus is a member of the World Intellectual Property Organization
- The Cypriot legislation on IP is aligned with EU standards
- IP registration in Cyprus is compliant with the EU law and provides IP protection internationally
- The IP taxation regime of the Republic has been reduced to 2% on income from the use of intellectual property by companies operating withinthe IP framework.
Registration of trademarks under the Madrid Protocol and its’ advantages:
- Submission of one single application for trademark registration covering all countries of interest, with the subsequent “expansion” of international registration through an additional indication of countries
- Significant cost reduction associated with the payment of one international duty
- The term for consideration of international registration is approximately 18 months; the validity period of the international registration of a trademark is 10 years, with the possibility of subsequent renewal.